Since we've moved into fall here in Australia, I've been having fun developing my sons seasonal wardrobe. Currently I have my eye on a couple pieces to complete his "look"...
He's needing a new pair of suede oxfords...
but I would change out the laces for these cool neon yellow ones (mixing in a current trend)...
I've been searching for some cute scarves, but I haven't had any luck yet. If any of you know where to find them, please leave a comment...I'd really appreciate it! I may just have to look for short ones in the mens department?
some cool red Chucks...
and last, I'm still not sure about these, but I'm thinking about a pair of color jeans? He's only 4, so I think he's young enough to look cute in them...
oxfords, neon laces, a few cool scarves (tribal, ethnic and/or graphic prints), red Chucks and maybe a pair of color jeans. Not too bad to complete his little hipster/surferesque style.
To see more fashion and cool stuff for your little guy, check out my pinterest board,
Grant's Board.
No comments:
Post a Comment