Monday, April 30, 2012

Goal Bikini

I found my goal bikini!  At $216 for the set, it's a splurge, but it's super adorable!  It's the Ani Bikini from Anthropologie and I can't get over what a great idea it was to slap a traditional otomi print on it!
Ani Bikini
we just entered into fall here in Australia, so it's a bit chilly.  On one hand it's great, because it gives me extra time to get bikini ready, but on the other hand I don't want to miss out on buying this great suit.  So, should I wait until the end of season and fingers and toes crossed it goes on an amazing sale and they still have my size, or buy it soon, bite the bullet and hope that I can get into reasonable shape and it looks good on me.  Big price = Big decission.  Damn my cheap nature!  It was love at first site and Mother's Day is coming up.....Hello, Mr. Brown, gift idea!  Why couldn't you have been at least one hundred dollars cheaper?  Oh, yes, it's because you're from Anthro!

No comments:

Post a Comment