I want to see great mod silhouettes paired with chunky tribal/ethnic or vintage inspired jewelry and large sunnies!
The look should feel clean, put together, exotic, edgy and eccentric, all at the same time.
I Love, Love, Love mod fashion and wearing a ton of ethnic chunky jewelry...so putting the two together totally makes sense. I realize that we typically think of pairing this type of jewelry with a flowy, bohemian style, but pairing it with a structured modern silhouette just looks awesome. It's like taking a room with modern furnishings and adding a great collection of ethnic accessories....which happens to be one of my favorite interior looks!
Could you see this as a trend for 2011? Would you rock this look?
Carven / 3/4 Sleeve Cape Coat, $886
Zero + Maria Cornejo / Pleat Ochy Pants, $474
Christian Louboutin Sonia Pony, $725
Oversized Alexa Mulberry Bag, 895 GBP
Jalda Croc-Embossed Sally Clutch, $315
Beautiful 1960s Turquoise and Diamond Ear Pendants - Robin Katz...
Iconic Arty Dots Ring in Dark Blue and Light Blue, $250
House of Harlow 1960 Large Tribal Cuff in Gold, $220
Seema Bangles, $75
House of Harlow 1960 14KT Gold Tribal Earrings in Turquoise, $57
GUESS - 177497-21C (Black) - Jewelry, $30
Pearl Triple Finger Ring, $25
Large Flower Power Union Jack Scarf, Liberty of London, 250 GBP
House of Harlow 1960 Sunglasses in Black, $125
Casa de Harlow 1960 ochelari de soare Tortoise Nicole, $125
ROBERT INDIANA LOVE Paper Weight, 90 EUR

I love the coat and the trousers! Really great! Giò
ReplyDelete