Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Watch

So, I went to Fossil, at Ala Moana Mall, yesterday to try on some of the watches I've been obsessively and incessantly blogging about as of late.  Trying on some of my favorites, including the tortoise and the clear and gold decker chronograph, only served to further confuse me!  The tortoise is super cute on and feels very neutral and classic and the decker is very large, but super cool.  I have to admit I was very tempted to play it safe and go with the tortoise and even showed it to my husband so that he'd know the exact one to purchase for my birthday (as a surprise, of course).  However, on the way home I had a change of heart and decided to be brave and a bit more edgy and go with the over-sized decker!

With this final decision having been made (but yet to be purchased...with it being a surprise and all...) I decided to, in an effort to ease my nerves over making an actual decision, make an absolute, complete fantasy outfit, to go with my far less expensive watch....HA!

1 comment: