The first photo, I've blogged about before here (my love of grass cloth and everything about this room... and it still holds true!) This is one of my favorite bedrooms and I adore the simplicity of the bedding, but the pattern in the throw brings in enough interest.
![]() |
| {image unknown via Decor Pad} |
This bedding ensemble is all about texture and mixing monochromatic patterns. I love ethnic elements throughout my home and this bedding brings in that element perfectly. On a side note: I love, love, love the side table and how it is accessorized!
![]() |
| {Madeline Stuart via Decor Pad} |
Yet another exotic, ethnic vibe, but I can't help it, it's simply what I'm naturally drawn to. It's best to stay true to what you in your heart of hearts truly love and not just what an industry or current trend says you should love. This is the only way you won't end up having to constantly change your decor...oops got a bit off subject...anywho...this collection is similar to the one above with the ethnic blanket at the foot of the bed and a monochromatic/soothing color scheme.
![]() |
| {image unknown via Decor Pad} |
![]() |
| {Joel Snayd, Rethink Design Studio via Decor Pad} |
HHHMMM....now I'm wondering if those pillows that I love from yesterdays post would be better suited for our guest room, since my inspiration photos seem much more subdued....any thoughts?




No comments:
Post a Comment