Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fabric Love: Trina Turk Fabric

Lately, I've been thinking about a facelift for our bedding if when we move this summer/fall.  In past posts I've mentioned that we have the Wingback Style Bed from Bombay Co. in storage, so I'm thinking about some new bedding options to pair with it.  While looking around online for some fabric options, I came across the Trina Turk fabric collection at Decorators Best.  I found two fabrics I like which are available to purchase already made into throw pillows for $259.99 each or $64.99 per yard and $239.99 each or $59.99 per yard.  Since, I can sew, I would purchase the fabric by the yard and make two pillows with the yard...even if I only did the fronts in the print and the back in a solid color linen. 

{pillow/fabric Trina Turk via Decorators Best}

{pillow/fabric Trina Turk via Decorators Best}

No comments:

Post a Comment