Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1GS Picks & Design Board...

Soundslike Home, out of Sydney, has some great pieces and I found a couple things I may get for my home...

like these rattan tray tables.  They come in a set of 3 for $209!
Rattan Tray Tables
{Rattan Tray Tables}

and one of these cube side tables for next to our new sofa...it's white washed teak and only $121!
MULTI CUBE - WHITE WASH (30x30)
{multi-cube-white-wash}
I've been busy pulling together pieces that I'd love to add to our home.  This is what I've found so far...

we already have a similar coffee table and the carved Chinese piece is ours. 
So we need:
  • New Sofa
  • Area Rug
  • Side Tables
  • Lamps
  • Kilim Pillows
  • I want a large turtle shell for the mantel
  • Large Mirror or Piece of Art for above the Chinese Console
  • Lamp for Console
  • Recover Our Mid Century Club Chair
Yes, $$$ signs are flashing before my eyes! I think I can pull the "look" together for around $3500 (not including recovering the club chair...that may remain on the to-do list). We want to have the room finished by August...that's when our first guests are coming for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment