Loving this boys bedroom with the built-in bunk beds from the Decor Pad site. The use of different art in each bunk space allows each child to reflect their own personality and is also really cool!
room by Kristen Panitch Interiors
Another great modern bedroom from Decor Pad . I really like that if you emptied the room of all the toys and accessories you could simply re-accessorise to create an adult space. Great bones!
Peter Pawlak Photography
This boys room from Decor Pad has great storage and display space and I love the huge framed cork board!

The world map wallpaper in this boys bedroom from Decor Pad is right up my alley!
room by Steven Gambrel
These are just a few of the cute boys bedrooms that can be found on the Decor Pad site....and as a reminder this is the design board I created for my sons bedroom update! I think it incorporates some of the things that I find appealing in the above rooms. Can't wait to get started!
Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful
ReplyDelete& it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
.
Here is my web blog - Sport Decals