Lately, needing large scale pieces of art for the house, I've been thinking about having a few Giclee pieces made. The problem is in choosing....I have so many photos that I've taken over the years that I would love to have printed on large canvases. So far I'm in love with the idea of having a couple made with my favorite photos of my son. Here are some photos I have in mind...
There are just so many photos of him that I love, from the past 4 years! It really is going to be super hard to narrow it down to only a couple. The first photo, of him at the beach, is one of my all time favorites!
Is this something you would do for your own home? Do you think that more then one is overkill? Something to think about, for sure!
Oh, and if any of you are wondering what Giclee ( zhee-clay ) is, click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment