Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Balinese Mobile...

We used flying Balinese animals as a mobile in my sons nursery and when we moved into our new home I still wanted to have them hanging from his ceiling.  This house, however, has gorgeous plaster work on the ceilings and I'd never dream of screwing a hook into them.  Unfortunately (for the beautiful ceiling), but fortunately for us someone installed central air and my husband had the idea to hang the three figures from the vent.
he also had the idea to hang them from little bungee cords.  So when the air or heat is on they bounce up and down and spin...fun!  If you like the figures, I blogged about them before here with a link, so that you too may purchase them. 
You may also notice a peek-a-boo view of the bookcases we purchased from Ikea.  As you can see they ended up on either side of his window.  I'll have more photos of his room to post, once we finish a fun project we have planned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment