The first image that actually inspired this board was the photo of Aboriginal Super Model Samantha Harris (top image). She is just so gorgeous and absolutely representative of everything Australian, it was easy and natural to create inspiration around her. I was also inspired by the diversity of climates here...arid Outback verses tropical coastal...just gorgeous and inspirational!
Saturday, October 15, 2011
1GS Inspiration Board: October 2011
With the recent move to Australia, I realize that I fell behind a couple months with my inspiration boards...oops! While pulling together inspiration for this October board, I couldn't help but be inspired by my new surroundings and the flip of seasons. It is strange to collect images that inspire a feeling of spring, and all that spring means, feels like and has to offer, when my brain is still filled with all the autumn images that "October" fills me with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment