Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Birthday 2012

Today is my 32nd birthday and I'm already compiling a birthday wish list for next year!?  We've already established that I'm a bit nuts, but I just figured it's never too early to get the hubby and whomever else may be planning to get me a little big something a heads up on a couple ideas.

Yesterday, I made it pretty evident my desire for a traditional 'juju' hat....
{juju hat image via table tonic}

and a while back I blogged about my little wish list for a Thai spirit house, clam shell and teak bench....

today I'll be adding a vintage Moroccan wedding blanket to my list...


 

{moroccan wedding blanket images via table tonic}
but, at $790 a pop, I may be pushing my luck a wee bit!  Keep in mind that all options work equally well as anniversary gifts and Christmas gifts as well!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those blankets are spectacular! I would like one for my home! A hug, Giò

    http://gio-beautiful-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete