Sunday, June 20, 2010

Used Book Sale

My husband, Richard, woke me up early this morning and asked me if I wanted to head over to this book sale he heard about at one of the local high schools in Honolulu. Since acquiring books is one of our favorite things, I was like yes, hello, of course! What a SCOre!!! I'm so glad we went. I could have spent all day there (had we not had our 2 year old with us and had there not been over a hundred people crowded together) and I could have spent a ton of money! However, in the 20 min I did spend there and the $20 dollars I spent I am quite happy with my haul!
My favorite book of the day is this amazing Orchids book with 56 orchid plates! My plans are to eventually remove and frame all 56. They're absolutely gorgeous and since I only paid $1.50 for the book I don't feel too bad about disassembling it.






No comments:

Post a Comment