
I know all of my clothing choices have been island casual, but that's how I live these days. Well, today is no exception. This On Trend, On Budget post...also Todays Crushes...features a wonderful linen Michael Kors, belted button-down, on sale, at Macy's, for only $20.99. I thought about pairing the shirt with white skinny jeans (I already own a pair of MK ones) but, with the warm weather, I decided to go with these, super cool slouchy boyfriend roll-up denim shorts, on sale, at Banana Republic, for 24.99. To keep us on budget, I looked for shoes at Old Navy and found these really cute metallic-mosaic leather sandals, for only $18. As always, I wanted to complete our, budget friendly island casual, look with a unique accessory and found a pair of beaded wristband bracelets, from Novica, for $19.99. All total, our look comes in at...$83.97!
No comments:
Post a Comment