Thursday, September 12, 2013

Yoga {Essentials}

Well, I finally did it.  I joined a gym and attended my first yoga class today.  The one and only other class I've ever attended was in 2005, so to say I had absolutely no idea what I was doing is an understatement. 

Luckily the instructor was new, so she had no idea that I'd never been to any of the classes and when she walked around class adjusting people, she always said "perfect" or "beautiful" when she passed by me.  That made me feel better.  Seeing myself in a million studio mirrors, however, did not.  Yikes! 

Yeah, my butt (not one of my problem areas) will be attending yoga at least once a week (for an hour).  Tomorrow I'm doing a class that combines yoga, tai chi and pilates.  Did I mention that my hips are sore?  Oh, and before class I jogged on the treadmill for twenty minutes.  Yay me!

So, with all of the classes, I'm attending, I need to hook myself up with some cute gear...just some essentials.  This is what I'm thinking...

Yoga {Essentials}



Namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment