![]() |
| {image} |
When we made the decision to move back to Hawaii with our seventeen month old, we were terrified. As we drove our car from Texas to LA, to ship it off to Hawaii and catch our flight, I swear I threw up the entire way. I don't think I've ever been so scared, but that is how we knew it was the right decision. If it makes you want to throw up and scares the living daylights out of you...GO FOR IT!
Anything life changing is hard, y'all.
Making that first step into the unknown, into the abyss, is why I'm now sitting here in the living room of our historic bungalow in Australia. Trust me, never in a million years would I have thought that spending almost every last penny we had to our names, to take a job and move our family back to Hawaii, would have lead us to Australia. Amazing things that you never thought possible can happen when you make those leaps of faith that, quite frankly, will scare the living sh*t out of you!
Currently, we've been feeling as if we're at that moment, again, when it's time to start making those crazy, life altering decisions. So many paths to choose from, but we must remember that it's that awful, stomach wrenching feeling that will lead us down the right path. Just remember that old adage, nothing worthwhile comes easy.

No comments:
Post a Comment