First I started with a top ten things to do/see in Bali search. From several sources I started pulling things that I've always wanted to see (the rice terraces) and things that really interest me (temples, temples and more temples) and things that would really interest our six year old (riding elephants and seeing monkeys). I haven't even gotten into shopping and beaches yet. We're really going to have to decide how much time we need to stay in Bali to see everything.
So here is my list so far (everything seems to be within a 1-2 hour radius of each other... not that anything on the smallish island is too far) I'm going to have to plan this out really well, to fit everything in. We'll have to combine multiple things into a single day, for sure. Shopping will have to be squeezed in between destinations:
- Besakih Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Uluwatu Temple
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces
- Tirta Empul Temple
- Elephant Safari Park of Desa Taro
- Pura Ulun Dana Temple
- Penglipuran Village
![]() |
| {Besakih Temple: image} |
![]() |
| {Tanah Lot Temple: image} |
![]() |
| {Uluwatu Temple: image} |
![]() |
| {Tegallalang Rice Terraces: image} |
![]() |
| {Tirta Empul Temple: image} |
![]() |
| {Elephant Safari Park, Bali: image} |
I am getting so excited. I've been willing this trip into existence for at least fifteen years! This is my number one dream trip destination. That's something I totally believe in...willing things to happen, visualizing what you want, putting your wishes and desires out into the universe, talking about them often (with positive people), making dream boards. It works, try it! My only fear is that I'll love it so much I won't want to ever leave or when we get back I'll start selling all our worldly possessions to move there. Actually I believe this is my husbands fear...that I'll insist we move there and he'll have to say yes.








No comments:
Post a Comment