I know I've been doing all this travel talk about Bali, lately, but today we're going to talk about Dubbo. Say what? Yes, it is a
real place. We are heading to the
Taronga Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo, Australia. We're going the last weekend of this month and we'll be there for three days and two nights.
My husband surprised us today with the trip. He booked us into a cottage at the
Immarna Bed and Breakfast. It's a bit funny that we'll be staying on an 800 acre Angus cattle ranch, being that we are now vegan and all. We're breaking all kinds of rules...going to a zoo and staying at a ranch. Should be interesting. We have been wanting to have some more "Australian" experiences during our time here.
We'll be driving, but it's only four hours from our house.
Speaking of going vegan. All is still going really well and the hubby is now down 25lbs! With all his new energy he is even starting an eight week bootcamp. First day is tomorrow at 6am. He let me take some before BC photos today (although he's already lost a bunch of weight). I'll have to be sneaky, but I'll share some before and after photos at the end of his bootcamp experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment