Friday, April 27, 2012

A Beach House in India: Part II

Remember the beautiful, exotic, perfect beach house in India that I blogged about recently?  If not, click here.  Trust me, you'll want to see the interior of this house!  Anyway, I was looking through one of my Pinterest boards, Interiors, and a while back I had pinned a room from that same beach house and didn't even realize it.  Following the link to the original source, I discovered that it was pinned from a real estate listing in India.  Plus, much to my surprise and delight there are many more photos of the estate!

A Highly Desirable Beach Estate
Nagaon, Alibaug, India
Click image to enlarge
Click image to enlarge
Click image to enlarge
coconut grove
 
Click image to enlarge
driveway

Click image to enlarge

 
Click image to enlarge
pool and lily pond
 
Click image to enlarge
beach access
 
Click image to enlarge
teak stairs
 
Click image to enlarge
entry foyer (love the door!)
Click image to enlarge
dining area (love the teak shutters throughout!)
Click image to enlarge
love all the window, allowing one to be surrounded by the views and up in the treetops!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
a perfect flow from indoor to outdoor living!

Click image to enlarge
it's wonderful that the same fabulous ceiling detail is used in both indoor and outdoor living areas

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 
Click image to enlarge
I think this could be my favorite spot in the house!  It's totally my personal style!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
there are many more photos of the estate and a nice article, explaining the details of the property.  Unfortunately, the asking price is upon request...not that I'm looking to buy a place in India, but it would have been fun to know.  This house and the property have captured my heart and is totally inspiring from top to bottom.  Now I just need 3 acres of beach front property, with a mature coconut grove to recreate my very own Indian paradice...and a ton-o-money!  Hey, it doesn't cost anything to dream and live vicariously through photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment