The plan, for now, is to install wall to wall seagrass carpet in our future Hawaii condo. I always thought I'd want wood flooring throughout with seagrass area rugs, but once you layer rugs on top of the wood, not much of the wood actually shows and you're spending extra money on rugs to cover up the expensive wood you just installed! I'm not at all saying that I would never install wood flooring (wood is gorgeous), but for this project I'm really leaning towards seagrass. Plus, while I'm not a fan of wall to wall carpet (nylon, wool), I am a huge fan of wall to wall sisal, jute and seagrass...
I can't tell you how much I like the look of using a natural fiber rug wall to wall. It just looks so clean and it's nice and flat. So tell me, would you put wall to wall seagrass into your Hawaiian condo or into any room of your home?
No comments:
Post a Comment