Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Table...

Tomorrow is Thursday here in Australia, so we will be having our American Thanksgiving a day ahead of all of you back in the states.  Our plans kept shifting so much, that we just gave-up, and decided to have an intimate family Thanksgiving with just the three of us.  Nevertheless, I'm going to set a lovely table and prepare a nice smallish, traditionalish meal.  Of course, I had to hit-up Pinterest for a little table inspiration...

Pinned Image
{image}
Pinned Image
{image}
I'm so excited to use my new Blue Willow dishes for the first time!  Hopefully, I'll have a post up tomorrow with photos of the table and the yummy food.  Not quite sure what I'll be making just yet.  I'm heading over to the grocery store this afternoon (don't have to worry about holiday shoppers...could even shop on Thanksgiving morning!).  I know they won't have whole turkeys, so I'll look for just a breast and if I can't find one then a nice small ham will do for the three of us.  I'll post our menu and photos tomorrow.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment