Thursday, August 18, 2011

The New House...

we'll be leasing at the beginning of September...







there are many more cute spaces in the house not shown in the listing, so I'll be sure to take photos of it empty as soon as we move in.
is it bad that, although we've looked at hundreds of homes online over the past couple months, this is actually the only house we toured in person?  What I did, before arriving, is made a list of houses that I wanted to tour.  This house was the very first house I had on my list.  The plan was that if we loved the house we'd jump on it, if we only kind of liked it we'd then move down the list, until either finding something better or waiting a few weeks for new listing to come on the market.

 Lucky for us, it was love at first sight (at least for me...the hubby just claimed that he liked it because it made me happy).  I can't wait for all our stuff to arrive from Hawaii and Texas so I can get busy decorating the place and posting photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment