Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kitchen Crush

As my 3 year old would say, this is one "awesome and super cool" kitchen! 
Suzie:  Tracery Interiors  gothic kitchen design with black kitchen cabinets, butcher block ...
The custom shape of the stove surround is genius and the herringbone pattern of the tile backsplash is the icing on that cake! The huge wood island is another favorite element and did I ever mention how much I love clear doors on a fridge!
Suzie:  Tracery Interiors  gothic iron kitchen design with butcher block kitchen island counter ...
{images by Tracery Interiors found via decor pad}
There is really nothing I dislike about this kitchen....major crushing on the huge antique replica stove, the rivits around the cutout stove surround (I believe the material is metal), the flooring, the cabinetry surrounding the apron sink, and of course the focal point of the entire kitchen the glass ceiling! Yes, I would love to pick up this entire kitchen and plop it right into my dream home!

No comments:

Post a Comment