Thursday, March 10, 2011

Orange Crush...

For some reason, I woke up today with orange on the brain...
20081210180105
{image via vogue italia march 2008 found here}

I adore orange in fashion and in home decor...

156877_10150328733385725_663515724_16290522_7626607_n_large
{image via here}

in bold pops...

Tumblr_lhpekez7fy1qaei43o1_500_large
{image via here}

or more subtle details...
5284919570_b87f8bea29_o_large
{image via here}

in high fashion...
198250_510314270427_147600411_30279682_1795660_n_large
{image via here}

and the avant-garde...
Tumblr_ksue9wzivd1qzaup4o1_400_large_large
{image via here}

in flowy sundresses...
Picture-22_large
{image via here}

and tropical dreams...
Rpkchla-urvlvro9e0ea.0_large
{image via here}

in classic vintage...
Tumblr_le0kd6awtl1qfqy3no1_500_large
{image via here}

to the perfect courtyard...
Npwp35zramtmh6mbm3mrjxzao1_500_large
{image via here}
... It's always been a color I've been drawn to and now, I find myself wishing that I didn't leave my awesome orange Michael Kors jacket in storage and that I had picked-up some of those beautiful orange tropical blooms, while in Chinatown this past weekend!  These inspiration photos also reminded me that one of my favorite flowering bushes happens to be a double orange hibiscus and that I prefer orange roses!

So tell me, is orange a color you'd introduce into your home or wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment