Saturday, February 5, 2011

Jewelry Displays

When I set-up our new house, I'm going to organize and beautifully display my favorite pieces of jewelry...

Using some vintage jewelry displays would be a great alternative to a traditional jewelry box and would allow you to see, admire and appreciate (and perhaps even wear) some of your treasured pieces.

images via jewelrysupply.com

This is a nice simple way to display earrings...think I'd wear different ones more often too!
{image via ebay}
...and maybe a simple white porcelain hand too??
{porcelain hand via ebay}
another beautiful display idea is to use natural elements such as a beautiful piece of driftwood or coral.


{image via The Shell Factory....located in my hometown...brings back a ton of memories!}
...and finally my most favorite way to display great necklaces is to hang some on a unique carved statue!  Can't you just picture chunky, gorgeous coral and turquoise necklaces hanging on this guy?!

{image via tribal art asia}

Do you have any great jewelry display ideas you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment