While looking around on
Etsy, I found a few things I thought I might share!
Love these earrings I found on Etsy! They're called Gold Sunflower Hoop Earrings, but I think they have more of a Moroccan feel then a sunflower feel!
This necklace is right up my alley. The Etsy seller describes it as "1800s Creepy Massive Chinese Theatrical Tribal Turquoise Lapis And Glass Stone Eyeballs Face Pendant", but I don't find it creepy at all...I find it to be awesome! I'd love to add this to my jewelry collection!
Also loving these Kenneth Jay Lane Mask Earrings! I adore unique and more unusual pieces of jewelry. I'm definitely not your typical Kay Jewelers kind of girl. Don't get me wrong, I think traditional pieces, such as a beautiful pearl necklace or a simple diamond pendant are sometimes appropriate and all an outfit needs and I do wear traditional diamond studs, on an everyday basis, that my husband bought me several Christmas' back. However, my preference and personal style lean more towards tribal, ethnic, unusual and exotic pieces.
....and this Tibetan trinket box is a piece I'd totally buy to keep some of my small "unusual" pieces in...
No comments:
Post a Comment