Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inspired By Change

I'm ready to make some changes and to have a space where I can spread-out with all of my inspiration in front of me...
{image by polly wreford photography via decor pad}

It's a little scary when you start thinking about completely changing the course of your life...again, but it's also thrilling.  My husband and I always say that the decision that makes us want to throw-up is, probably, the right one...
{image by photographer patrick cline for lonny magazine via decor pad}
One of my favorite quotes is...
"I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed." Robert Schuller

1 comment:

  1. I agree about this quote! Beautiful fotos! In a way all the interior design fotos you put on your blog ispires me Hawaii! Great job! Giò

    By the way: How is the life in Hawaii?

    http://gio-beautiful-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete