The Container Store > Platinum elfa freestanding™ Reach-In Closet, $814
About All and Nothing At All: Sneak Peek: J Crew's June 2010 Catalogue...
At the time, I only had a black and white stripped 3/4 sleeve MK top, but I didn't like the neckline with the dress...needed to be a boatneck top. I also had a solid white 3/4 sleeve t-shirt, so I wore that with beaded sandals and liked the look. However, when I found this yellow and white stripped shirt, I knew that it was just the top I was looking for to recreate the J.Crew look! I did wear it out the other day with oxfords instead of sandals. It would be easy to add some more accessories like the scarf and belt but, on me, it looked better edited a bit!
Do you take inspiration from magazines and catalogs and attempt to recreate them using stuff from your own closet? If so, I'd love to see some of your copy cat looks!

No comments:
Post a Comment