
I know this book is circa 2008 and I'm sure many, if not most, of you have read it ages ago, but I am a bit behind the curve! I am glad that I did finally get a chance to read it...Although, I don't think I fall solidly into any of his three categories (gypsy, existential, or socialite) I am glad that it got me to really think about my style. I'm also glad that it reminded me that I wanted to do a post featuring Kelly Wearstler.
If anyone ever wondered how to properly layer pattern this room should be your go-to how-to! At first glance I counted nine different patterns. This room... I LOVE! Also a great reference on how to make a monochromatic room interesting! Wow, that's a bunch of exclamation points!!! Ha!
This image was selected...well...because this is how I want to look while picking out trim. That's all!{images via Kelly Wearstler}

No comments:
Post a Comment