
Oscar de la Renta by amandalenore featuring dangle bracelets
I saw the Oscar de la Renta ad, in the top left corner, a while back in one of my magazines and was mesmerized, captivated, awestruck! I instantly fell head-over-heels in love with the huge chunky coral necklace...and my life hasn't been the same since! This is one of my favorite ads of all time!
I love his jewelry collection so I thought I might pull a few pieces and create a little board to go along with my favorite ad....enjoy!
ps: I would wear this exact outfit everyday if I owned it!
pss: I was just reading Eccentric Glamour by Simon Doonan, which could have influenced this last statement!!!
I love this Oscar de la Renta outfit and I love your blog! I follow now both of your blogs! You give a lot of inspiration! I arrived to you from Polyvore. If you want to visit and follow my blog I would be happy!
ReplyDeletehttp://gio-beautiful-life.blogspot.com/
A hug from Italy,
Gio
Aloha Gio,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback! I went over to your blog and I love it too! I'll be adding it to my blog list for sure!
Mahalo,
Amanda