
This foyer is wonderful. So many elements to LOVE...the clam shell, bamboo chairs, collection of white porcelain, the more is more concept and the symmetry of the whole look!!!

I love the exotic and well traveled feel of this "hearth room"! From the zig zag rug to the Moroccan table and the collection of small African stools, lined up along the mantel, it is perfection.

This is nothing short of Porch Perfection!! I love everything about this porch. The bamboo sofa, the fabric choice, the pops of yellow and all of the detail and charm!

Typically my personal style tends to be a bit masculin and my husband would probably be a bit shocked to read this, but I really, really, really adore this bright pink room! From the historic bones mixed with such a nontraditional color pallet and fabric selections, a casual sisal rug and exotic touches...it was destined to be love at first site!
No comments:
Post a Comment