Sunday, August 4, 2013

Piecing It Together...

Yay, I've found a few more pieces to add to the dream home puzzle and all from the home of Spanish model Eugenia Silva.

This has to be one of my all time favorite kitchens (and I wouldn't mind having her figure either)!
{image: architectural digest}
also loving this living space. The same white plaster walls without any moldings and simple concrete floors are exactly what I've envisioned for our home. The colorful cabinet with the antique doors, the quirky paddle collection and the tables are also appealing.
{image architectural digest}
and the outdoor space, landscaping and pool... P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!
{image architectural digest}
You can check out more pics of Eugenia's beautiful home on my Dream Home Ideas board on Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky you! I love that table! :o)

      Delete
    2. sorry Kristen, I didn't mean to remove your comment
      :o(
      it double posted for some reason and I tried to remove one and it removed both. oops!

      Delete