First up, check out the beadboard and trim she installed around the sides and back of her kitchen island.

Yep, she did that all herself and don't you just love the teal paint color! I think the color compliments her granite countertops and the ikat fabric we covered her barstools in nicely.
we added the ikea island, the rug, recovered the barstools, found the antique desk to use as a breakfast table and paired it with the acrylic chairs, the pottery barn curtains and rod, and our Granny's china cabinet.

The lighting choices are:
{she sent me a link to this one}
![]() |
| {Hampton Bay Driftwood Chandelier} |
{she also mentioned a lantern without glass...I'm guessing something like this}

{I sent her a couple links..one that comes with a conversion kit for recessed lighting and one that has a brass finish}
![]() |
| {Globe Bronze Pendant} |
![]() |
| {Nautical 5-Light Chandelier} |

There you have it...impressive isn't it! I can't wait to see it in person, when I'm in Miami next month. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I'll be back in the states, visiting family and friends, for the entire month of March. Can't wait...fun times and fun posts await!




Looks great!
ReplyDeleteThanks... My cousin is very talented. :o)
ReplyDelete