To kick off 2013 I thought I'd share my latest design board with you all. This board was actually a request from my husband. He said that he wants our future Hawaiian home to have the same vibe as the Ralph Lauren store in Honolulu. Since he and I have always admired the design of that store and it pretty much parallels our own personal design aesthetic, I was all over that request!
So here is my latest design board, inspired by the exotic, tropical, global interior of the Hawaii RL store...
It's really similar to all the design boards I've ever done for our house, but like I mentioned before, it's basically the style we love, just a bit more defined and pulled together. Fingers crossed, I'll be able to begin implementing this design in about eighteen months. Something to work toward in 2013!

No comments:
Post a Comment