is it global overkill? Perhaps it is, but do I care....Nope! It's my favorite style of decorating...call it eclectic global, global chic, ethnic...whatever floats your boat, but I call it my style. Therefore, my entire house will have a global influence and besides I've lived globally and have collected so many treasures over my past 16 years of adventures that it's really an impossible style to escape, even if I wanted to.
So, with this in mind, let me reveal, to you, my master bedroom design board....
I've been thinking that a total master rethink was in order. Loving how low everything is and how calming it feels. But don't fret, the previous design board, discussed here, can still make a debut in our future guest room. This is why I like to start the planning process way early...need to get the creative juices flowing and review all my options.

No comments:
Post a Comment