Friday, May 25, 2012

a touch of exotic...

You all know I'm all for a touch of the exotic in home decor, architecture, fashion, accessories and even travel....So, I thought I'd share some images that have been a source of inspiration lately...

Like this A-Mazing bathroom...the mural makes the room!
Pinned Image
{image}
or how about a little trip to Bangalore's Shiva Temple....
Pinned Image
{image via Conde Nast Traveler}
can I shop-til-I-drop in exotic markets and souks wearing this...
Pinned Image
{image via Irving and Fine}

loving every detail of this space...perfectly curated and displayed!
Pinned Image
{image Big Sky Lodges Namibia via From the Right Bank}
how about a tropical and eco-friendly getaway in Kerala, India...
Pinned Image
{image via Friday's Place Kerala}
or just layering on some funky and exotic accessories...I hope to be this cool someday!
Pinned Image
{image}

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I love your style. I've been stalking you on pinterest lately. I split my time between Bombay and the bay area. If you ever decide to come to India, I promise be your host! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aarti, that's a very kind offer. I do hope to visit India someday...it's at the top of my travel list and it would be so much fun to have a local host. Isn't pinterest so much fun! Do I follow your boards? If not, you'll have to send me a link to your pinterest boards, so I can check them out. Thanks for the sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete