Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bathroom Mirror Makeover...

My cousin, Katina (I've mentioned her a few times in past posts), was wanting to update her bathroom mirror and was thinking about having a custom frame made.  Remembering a tutorial I'd seen, where the homeowner glued tile to the mirror to create a frame, I sent her the link, as a suggestion.  What Katina did from there was take it to a whole new level.

BEFORE:
well, kind of...she already started gluing the glass tiles around the bottom and decided to create the look of two seperate mirrors by tiling up the center...


here's a close-up of the trim she added to finish the edges (told you she went all out)...

AFTER:
today, she sent a photo of the finished mirror.  Bravo, Katina, on a job well done...you rock.  It looks like a very expensive, custom mirror. You're definitely more brave than I am!
Pinned Image


WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment