Wednesday, March 7, 2012

S.A. Missions...

Have any of you toured the Missions in San Antonio, TX?  If not, I highly recommend it.  Actually, I highly recommend San Antonio as a vacation destination.  One of my favorite cities, with the best people and the best riverwalk! 

Today, I thought I'd share some photos I took a few years ago, on one of our many trips to San Antonio.










there are five missions located very close to each other in the downtown area.  First start at the Alamo (I didn't include a photo, but it's beautiful, historically interesting and worth going to...I think you'll be surprised at where you find it!).  Next you'll take a short drive over to Mission Concepcion, then San Juan, San Jose and last, but not least Espada.  You'll have to drive to each, but they're actually quite close together.  It's a wonderful way to spend a day in S.A. and one you're sure to always remember.  If you want to read about any of the missions go here, here, here & here (maps), and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment