Friday, March 23, 2012

Right Up My Alley...

Sometimes, you just stumble upon something that just captures your heart...This happened to me today, when I saw a photo of a carved bed on Pinterest.  Of course, I had to investigate further and follow the links back to the source and boy was I glad I did! 

Check out the South African home of model Tanya Fourie, designed by Manuela Candido, via the blog Casa Tres Chic...

It goes without saying, that the homeowner is beautiful, but her home is equally gorgeous too!  So not fair!  This entrance, WOW, and the door is perfection!

 

I love the creamy serenity of this bedroom and the chaise is wonderful...the only thing that would make it over-the-top for me would be dark wood doors that fold back, instead of white sliders, to add to the exotic flavor and some contrast.

and last, but not at all least and the thing that first caught my eye and captured my heart, this wonderfully, beautifully, carved bed!  I desperately want one...pretty please!  Love, Love, Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment