Sunday, February 19, 2012

Super Budget Find...

We went to Ikea, yesterday, and I was planning to get the Tarnby woven rug, for the living room, but the husband wasn't going along with the plan, so I gave up (very annoyed!)...TÅRNBY Rug, flatwoven IKEA
However, on the way out of Ikea, I decided to make a quick stop in the As-Is area.  Immediately, I spotted the Tarnby hanging in the section, but before I could make my way over to it another women got to it, so I acted like I was looking at something else, while keeping a close eye on her (I know very stalker like).  She was not leaving the rug and even waved her husband over to check it out.  They stood there for quite a while, talking about the rug, but I guess he wasn't feeling it...like my husband and she too annoyingly walked away.  So, I swooped in to check out the price and to see if there was something really wrong with it, as to have it land in the As-Is section.  Upon inspection I couldn't find anything really wrong with it and the price...yes, the price....It was 50% off, so I brought it home for $65! 

It looks great in the living room, just as I knew it would and, yes, the husband does like it, now that he sees it in place.  In the end I really couldn't be too annoyed with him, since I did score such a great deal...lucky for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment