Of course, the natural beauty of Geodes is undeniable and yes, at times and in certain settings the very large amethyst caves can look a bit hokey, but done in the appropriate scale and setting they're the perfect finishing touch!
 |
| {image: Sarah Davison Interior Design} |
I've always been on the lookout for a great geode to place on our coffee table and while we were shopping, this past weekend, I spotted a little Indian shop with a great selection. Of course, it was Sunday and most shops are either closed or close very early in small towns, so I'll have to go back another day to see if their pricing was reasonable, but I do feel a bit closer to claiming my gem.
 |
| {image: Sarah Davison Interior Design Palm Beach House} |
to learn more about Geodes click
here.
Scroll to TopScroll to Top
can't wait to find all these finishing touches for our living room!
ReplyDelete