Saturday, December 3, 2011

Client Project: Metallic Kitchen Runner

The client project (new home build) I've been working on, long distance, for the past several months is moving along.  The projected closing date is mid-December, so I'm hoping to have some photos to share, around the beginning of the new year.

For now, I thought I'd share a recent find and purchase with you all.  Needing a rug for the kitchen, I went onto overstock.com and found this great gray metallic runner...


the client already received it and LOVES it!

Other recent, finished, projects include: family room curtains, all the living room throw pillows, master bedroom curtains, and painted and reupholstered barstools.  We chose all the fabrics together, but the homeowner has done all of these projects herself! 

There are still a few more projects to complete and items to purchase: paint existing vintage china cabinet and stencil the interior back, paint foyer a darker shade of slate and the ceiling bronze, hang all new lighting, paper the formal dining room ceiling in grasscloth, buy new sofa for family room, reupholster formal dining room chairs, paint kitchen cabinets, add new hardware...

The list may still seem LONG, but we really are heading towards the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment