Running across these photos really got my gears turning and have become total inspiration....
my husband and I have established a three year plan in which we will begin the process of building our dream home...In 3 years we will purchase the property. Then in 5 years we will begin phase 1 of the building process. If there is anything I know for sure, it is that 3 years passes by in the blink of an eye. Therefore, I find it imperative to begin the research and design process...even if the actual construction part is 5+ years away. I have to say that the green and white chevron pattern has provided an enormous dose of inspiration and I can now visualize exactly what I'm wanting to achieve. If you'd like to see more photos I have squirreled away on my Dream Home pin board on Pinterest, click
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment