Friday, September 16, 2011

YES...I'm Still Alive Down Under!

Sorry for the long absence!  I'd love to say that from this point forward I'll be back on a regular blogging schedule, but we still do not have internet!!  We've lived in our new house since the 2nd and requested installation a week prior to moving in, but still nothing.  Of course, they're very apologetic and are saying that sometime mid week next week we should be set...we shall see!  I managed to get my hands on a little pocket wi-fi for a few minutes and thought I'd try to share a little something with you all!

First I'd like to mention that I totally adore our new home.  It has all the charm and character I was hoping for!

I've been playing with different mantel layouts and am happy with this layout for a while...sorry for the quality of photo.  I'll have better photos to post soon.

and this is my son and I petting a Koala...LOVE...
I planted a bunch of hanging ferns on the front porch today and am hoping that they will look like this by the end of the season...
{image}
Wow, this has been a very random post, but I'm glad I was able to touch base!  This weekend we'll be trimming hedges and refinishing our "new" slab coffee table.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment