Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Toddler Travel Fashion ...

Lately, I've been buying a bunch of new clothes for our son and have been thinking about a comfy, yet still cute, outfit for the long plane trip over...
{all items can be found at Tada}
He already has a similar army green utility jacket, brown desert boots, and similar jeans.  I'm thinking I may order the graphic Outback tee, maybe the hoodie, but look around for a similar backpack at a better price point.  I think dressing him in layers will be key.  Since we'll be beginning our day in Hawaii, he will still be comfy in jeans and a tee.  If it gets cold on the plane he can add the hoodie and when we land at almost 6pm in Sydney he can layer on the jacket!  Perfect travel outfit! Although, I may bring a pair of soft sweat pants to wear, with the tee, when if he falls asleep (fingers crossed that he sleeps at least half of the time!)

Does anyone else feel like they're on the verge of an anxiety attack, when thinking about flying with your toddler!?!

I've been trying positive visualization...I picture him being a perfect angel on the flight, sitting quietly (not kicking the seat in front of him, not opening and closing his window over and over again), watching his DVDs, coloring in his activity books, eating his snacks and mostly sleeping.  Then getting off the plane and having all the passengers complementing him on his excellent behavior!

One can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment