Saturday, June 18, 2011

Printed Pants Search...

Those of you who follow regularly may recall my post, Trad and Trousers, about wanting a pair of printed pants, for those of you who are new to One Girls Style or who missed this post, these are the coveted pants...
Shadows & Light Slouch Trousers

I still really want them...so cute!  Anyway, I bring them back up again, because while looking through my Fashion pinboard, on Pinterest, I noticed that I had quite the collection of printed pants on there.  Seeing all the pants reminded me of the post and rekindled my desire to go out and hunt down a pair! 
So, today, I am making it my mission to find a pair, while I'm out and about!  Fingers crossed, I'll find the perfect pair.  I even thought I might hit up a thrift shop or two before heading to the mall, although with vintage printed pants there may be issues with the rise...don't want crotch to the knees and waistband to the boobs! HA!
Here's some examples of what I'll be on the search for today...
{image}
{image}
{image}
{image}
{image}
Fair Trade African Print Trousers
{image}
{image}
{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment