Friday, June 24, 2011

Jungle B's & Mrs Jones....

My cousin, Katina just had her yard landscaped by Jungle B's Landscaping and the results are so stunning...I just had to share!

First off, this is my Cousin...
{also stunning!...this is a photo I took while we were on a family vacation a few years ago}
and this was her yard before the Jungle B's treatment...

BEFORE
{in her defense, the house was built on a bed of coral, making it impossible to plant even a small annual without a jackhammer! NO JOKE!}
and this is her yard after...

AFTER
Jungle B's typically only does commercial or large scale (estates/mansions), but with the down turn in the economy my cousin was lucky enough to snag them for her residential project...


they did such a great job adding in all the little details! (tucking plants into the rocks)...
adding large rocks and mature palms to the landscape makes it look so much more established...
gardenias....my favorite!
love the pops of color all the bromeliads add...
this is a beautiful shot of the curves of the beds and to see the wonderful placement of the rocks...
the mature palms and those foxtail ferns are killing me!
just beautiful...
when I was looking at this shot I wondered how the front door would look if painted the same shade of orange as those bromeliad blooms?... hmmm








they're having the backyard landscaped next, so I'll be sure to share the befores and afters too.

I know that, if any of you are in the Miami area and are looking for an awesome landscaper, my cousin highly recommends Jungle B's!

This is my favorite landscaping job (besides Katina's house) from Jungle B's portfolio...

No comments:

Post a Comment