I bought a Hawaiian Coat of Arms quilted throw pillow for Grant's new room (still have to buy an insert)...
 |
| {image via 1GS} |
I love it! I was actually looking for cotton Hawaiian flags to make into pillow shams for his bed. I did find them, but decided not to buy them...just thought it would be too themed. So, I went on a search for a Hawaiian flag throw pillow. I didn't find the flag pillow, but when I saw the coat of arms, instead, I knew it was exactly what I wanted.
Now, I've been on a search for an Australian Coat of Arms throw pillow, to keep it company. So far, I've found this one online...
what do you think? I'm not sure if I like the pillow fabric. I could always just print an image of Australia's Coat of Arms onto an iron-on transfer and make my own pillow to transfer the image to? Thinking this may be a project for after the move!
No comments:
Post a Comment