Sunday, June 5, 2011

1GS Turns 1...

On June 1, 2011...
{from my pinterest}
One Girls Style celebrated...
{image}
it's First Birthday!
{image}
and I'd like to thank all of you who follow 1GS!  It has been a fun first year.  I went from never having read, seen or even heard of a blog or blogging to discovering a great blog one day, which inspired me to - right then and there - start my very own!  If anyone is curious...the very first blog I ever read was Bryn Alexandra and I still read it everyday!  Bryn, you don't know me, but thank you for inspiring this little blog!
{image}
this past year has been all about learning the ins-and-outs of blogging and finding my own personal style and my footing.  I feel that I'm, now, well on my way and with all the new adventures on the horizon, I feel that this 2nd year will be AWESOME!  Thanks Again, Everyone!  CHEERS!

2 comments:

  1. It's been a great year following your blog...so interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! Love that you follow! I promise, next year will be even better!

    ReplyDelete