Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lighting Options...

Once we arrive at our new home in Australia, we'll be needing new lighting for our dining room, so I thought I'd search for some contenders...

like this trio lighting option from pottery barn (could even be a great DIY project!)
Grove Wicker Pendant Lights, Set of 3

still really like the Edison Chandelier too...
Edison Chandelier, Black

for another industrial/vintage/modern look, I wouldn't mind three of these lined up over the table (another DIY possibility)...
Reproduction Style Double Twin Socket Pendant Light with Antique Style Edison Bulbs Created NEW Complete Set Free Shipping
or a couple of these...

well, I believe I made a decision, while creating this post... I realized that, in order to get what I really would love, I'll have to create it myself.  The hard part, however, won't be in the actual construction of the piece(s), but in deciding what direction I want to go.  Perhaps, like most things in my life, I'll let fate be my guide and allow whatever cool, vintage, bohemian, industrial, textural objects I come across dictate my design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment